I keep a record of all my dreams in a dream interpretation app on my phone. Thats originally how i got the idea to start this blog...what's the use in keeping a journal of my dreams to myself when there may be people out there who can benefit from hearing about them and relate, or even just gain some entertainment from reading them.
On thursday, june 12, 2014 I dreamt...
That I was controlling the movements of a girl who was chasing after her father who was trying to abandon her. I wrote that the dream was very unclear but I felt like in a way the girl was me and also wasn't me at the same time. In pursuit of her father she saw him eating at a cafe sometime after he had abandoned her and when he saw her he tried to get away but the girl kept blocking him off. They were both on motorcycles, the girl's motorcycle had three wheels like a tricycle. And then my boyfriend woke me up
No comments:
Post a Comment