Last night I had a half nightmare. The content of the dream should have been scary but I wasnt that unnerved when I woke up. I dreamt that my friend K and her bf, my bf, K's friend Stephanie, and I were at my university at the bars at night. All of a sudden it was daytime and everyone was gone and some construction workers were trying to pull a work car up onto another building but they messed up and the car they were using to pull the other one up fell on the one they were trying to pull up and a huge fire started. I had to run from the explosion so I wouldn't get hurt and there were these little circles along the buildings that would light up red when it wasnt safe to be there due to the fire. I ran off campus and eventually made it to my bf's friend M's house. For some reason M and my mom were living together. I didn't think that that was weird in the dream and I was sitting on M's bed with him watching the fire come closer and we realized that we had to run because the fire was getting too close so we went to get my mom but she had just gotten done complaining about my older brother on the phone to someone and wouldn't listen to me telling her that we had to leave and then at that point I woke up
No comments:
Post a Comment